Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Work Hard, Play Hard

....that's my boy Geoff's motto, lol. I've known this guy forever, since the Darqcyde days of college and the Great America airbrush crew. Tho we've never been close, we've always been buddies, so it was an honor and a rare opportunity when he asked me to shoot his and Angela's engagement photos. The shot above is from the first attempt, and we're probably going to run around and shoot a few more times just to get a nice variety of fun photos.
Engagement photos are generally fun, just for the fact that you can be sillier, more intimate, less formal, essentially than conventional wedding photos. Any idea I can think of gets thrown to the wall to see if it sticks.
There's a set that I had Mike shoot, with the two of them pillowfighting on the bed, that should yield some amazing stuff as well.


1 comment:

Shatter said...

Oh yes, my set. I should probably work on those soon...