Friday, June 6, 2008

lazy ass updates


Will Springfield is a good cat. He's already an amazingly accomplished photographer AND a model. He's also one of the first people on Model Mayhem that took a shine to my work, and had me considering doing different things....applying my ideas to different subjects etc.
He's also one of the first people to trust in my craziness, ahahah. I remember two years ago saying that I had an image in my head of him TPing a house. And here we are, two years later. Mike Lapid assisted with the lighting...actually he helped me out the entire long weekend of shooting. Totally invaluable...just the opportunity to think out loud about what i want helps the entire process.
Been getting some positive feedback on the image. But I'm thinking this is just the initial run at it. Will actually suggested he wear a shoot, but it was muuuch too late by that time to accomodate.

No comments: