Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sex is bad. Violence is good.

this shot's proven to be pretty popular. it was taken last December at my boy Megafunk's warehouse/studio in LA. Lotta fun. the two in combat, Gizel and Jessica Rabbitt (i kid you not) were in town from NY and asked if i'd be interested in flying out to shoot with em.
Got to hang out with Megablaze and small talk, meet with a new friend, Gaylord of Raw-R Photography, who graciously let me abuse his lighting gear, and go some great photos.
Not much to tell bout this shoot...once I'd been informed of all the people involved, I pitched a quick idea, and everybody came through. The guys totally threw themselves into their roles. And the ladies complemented each other well. What I thought was gonna be an interesting yet not particularly creative shoot, ended up being a pretty strong image and a totally enjoyable experience.

No comments: