Monday, June 16, 2008

"here sheepy sheepy!!!"

at my cousin's house/ ranch/ several acres in Petaluma. This shot of my niece, Malaya, was a two man venture, as my brother in law Brandon and I alternated holding the camera and coaxing my niece into feeding the adorable farm animals.
I'm not sure what to write about my niece, except that she constantly makes me smile. She alternates between cute and heartwarming to nonstop crazy in the blink of an eye. On this particular day, 'bout five seconds after her dad told me she was afraid of the sheep, she grabbed my hand and dragged me back, intent on feeding them (and by feeding, i mean throwing food on the floor in front of em).
Hm, and while I'm at it, did i mention my nephew can almost walk on his own???? he gets about fiiiive steps, with the proper momentum.
Serious photography-type stuff next post, i swear.

No comments: