Friday, October 31, 2008

Mmm, Halloween

Happy Goth Christmas everybody.   If any lil kids are reading this, I hope you're going over your haul with your folks right now, finding out which candies you can chomp on tonight.   If any of you are in SoCal, I hear Kimberly Tia has pop rocks.
I was hoping to spend the day shooting portraits of kids in costumes, but bad weather combined with my laziness nixed that idea.
Above is a photo from my Ghost Story essay, with Austin and Mitsukai.  Shot outdoors, two alien bees and two octaboxes, and a white reflector just to the left and out of camera view.
I should've posted something about my old haunted apartment, but those stories have been heard by just bout everybody.  Anyone reading this want to tell me one of their personal ghost stories?

No comments: