Friday, October 10, 2008

Malaya avec Capri Sun


My brother showed me some photos earlier of my niece.  He let her play with his digital camera, and there's a sequence of like ten photos where she's taking self portraits, each with a different facial expression.
While celebrating my brother in law's birthday at his place, we spent a lot of time in the backyard, enjoying the day.   Which of course gave me the opportunity to take some photos.
Here is my lil niece, acting EXACTLY the way my lil niece acts.  She's so much fun.  I was sitting shotgun on the 2hr. drive home and every time I thought I'd fall asleep, she'd ask "Uncle!!!! do you wanna play dress up in my room?"

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm telling you diamond tiara, and princess belle yellow dress...thats ALLL YOU...ALL YOU.