Monday, January 26, 2009

Sugarpuss

fun day, did some shooting for the updates for Jen Summers' lingerie line, Sugarpuss.  
Hair by Maggie, Makeup by Bara:) Mitra hittin the poses and me on the one's and two's.
Shot on location at Minx on Sutter, this very cool lil bar with some innnnnnteresting decor.
Assisted by Albert today, and Dave provided support.  It was a great vibe, everybody got along really well, and there was a nice casual vibe throughout the entire day. I forget, but I think we did five? outfits, quickstyle, as we ended up with only bout two hours to shoot in the allotted time.
I may have picked up two quick gigs out of this, one of em being a calendar, which is nice.  
The image above was just me fuckin about.  Desaturated, dodged and burned, blurred, etc. etc.

No comments: