Tuesday, May 6, 2008

feelin the burn.

Lack of energy. Frustration.  Impotence.  I know I shouldn't be worrying about what I haven't accomplished, but it's weighing on me lately.   I've had this constant need to recharge my batteries, to change things up, etc. etc.  But for some reason I can't seem to make that leap.
I used to feel the same way when I used to draw constantly....adrift.   
I think I'm going to need to spend more time finding new influences, or exploring old influences.   There's a spark of inspiration in there somewhere.

1 comment:

Shatter said...

I found this site through another blog that seems to be a good place for ideas. Check it out; may be helpful to get the juices flowing. http://ffffound.com/

And feel free to hit me up to chat too. I definitely feel like I need it.